Sunday, February 19, 2006

ytd
The dinner is like a gathering for J-gang.
Years since all the J-gang members sit down on a table to eat and bitch.
As usual, we have lots of crappy stuffs to talk about.
I miss J-gang laughters so much, all of us sure enjoyed ourselves.
Please girls, meet up at least once a few months to keep each other updated.
Its not that easy, but im sure we can.
9 years of friendship is no joke.
No matter how we've changed and become, we still will be in the heart of each other.
It really takes alot of effort, tolerance and other factors to stay tgt.
We sure have been thru alot of thick and thin.
Thanks for all the support, worrying, cheering, encouragment, laughters, tolerance, everything.
Trust me, you girls are wonderful.
J-gang is nv about 1 person, its about 10.

-

Took bike down to club Momo.
Those *toot* guys spend $300 on shots.
Crazy people, they could have open a bottle and be a member there.
Met bro there, felt bad making him bored.
The music just doesnt suits him.
Companied him for supper at the kopitiam outside cineleisure and he went home.
The rest of us went for Fun with Dick and Jane showing at 4am.
I guess we're really crazy. hahaha.
I fell asleep and made a fool outta myself and they cant stop laughing at me. *argh*
Took a cabby home and i slept til real late today.
Sentosa was cancelled, cos all of us couldn't get up. hurhur
Kinda boring for me today, sat in front of the com whole time since i woke up.
Wanted to go out, but we just cant decide on where.
Many called to ask me out, but im too lazy.

Alot of things just troubles me.
I dunno who to confide in.
I know tons will wanna hear me out, but i just dunno how to put words across.
Im feeling so lost and down.
I feel so restricted with my words.
Even the close one im with these days doesnt know alot.
Its only partial that i say, i'm so stucked.
Each time i try to express myself, i felt uncomfortable.
Im just so used to putting a front and keeping things.
If only crying out loud would help.
I dont undertand why my life is in such a mess.
Bad things just cant stop haunting me.
I just cant stop feeling miserable and helpless.
Im not happy, not anymore.
Im laughing cos i have to, cos i need to, not cos im happy.
Im getting weaker by the days.
If things dont turn better and continues to attack me like this, im falling soon.
I can take no more stress and blows.
Everything is so against me, life is just so unfair.
All i wan is life to be better, skip me from all the shit that im goin thru please.
Im slowly killing myself with not enough eat and sleep.

nights

he loves me, he loves me not
2/19/2006 11:21:00 PM